– When powering on your system, hold the power button for 3-4 seconds, make sure there is no weight on either pedals.
– Never attempt to modify the system yourself.
– To enter into “walk” mode, hold the down (or minus) on your controller for about 3 seconds. Pushing up (or plus) on the controller will
exit you out of “walk” mode.
– Remove the battery from the bike and store safely while transporting.
– This system comes equip with three different levels of assistance: Eco, Trail, Boost.
– If the battery is left on without being used, the system will automatically shut itself off after 5 minutes (roughly) of inactivity.
– Annual service checks are recommended.
– Do not recharge battery in places with high humidity, or outdoors.
– Do not insert or remove the charger cord if the plug is wet.
– If battery does not become fully charged after 6 hours, immediately unplug the battery and do not continue to charge, contact AngleTech.
– Do not remove the battery from the battery mount while charging.
– If the battery is completely empty, charge the battery immediately.
– Turn off the system prior to removing the battery.
– Do not use the battery if it has any noticeable scratches or external damage.
– Do not ride with the charger mounted.
– Close the charging port cap when not in use.
– Do not leave the battery near sources of heat, such as heaters.
– Do not leave the battery in a place exposed to direct sunlight, inside a vehicle on a hot day, or other hot places.
– During the winter months, if battery is not being used frequently, store the battery at 100% charge, every month or so plug the battery
in to make sure it is still completely charged.
– Use a wrung-out cloth to clean the battery and plastic cover.
– Do not use a pressure washer on any e-bike system.
* Do not use thinner or solvents to clean any of the products.