Tong Sheng (Z Motor) Basics:
– When turning on your system, hold the on button for 3 seconds, make sure there is no weight on either of the pedals.
– If the battery is left on without being used, the system will automatically turn itself off after five (or so) minutes of inactivity.
– This system has five different levels of assistance, 1 being the lowest, 5 being the highest.
– Do not attempt to repair the battery, tamper with the casing, or immerse battery in water.
– Do not use in temperatures below 23°F or in temperatures above 131°F.
– If you experience a sudden drop in the battery capacity, run the battery down quite low, then fully charge it, once full, leave the battery connected to the charger for 2 more hours, if the problem consists, contact AngleTech.
– This system comes with a one year factory warranty. (See owners manual online for further details.)
– It is recommended to charge you battery 1 to 2 times a week, even if battery is not being used daily and allow your battery to reach room temperature prior to beginning to charge.
– Do not charge your battery in extremely cold conditions.
– While charging, the LED light will glow red, when the LED turns green, this signifies a complete charge.
– For winter months when the battery is not being used, charge the battery for around 10 minutes, every 3 to 4 weeks.
-Store the battery at around 75% during the winter months.
– Use a wrung-out damp cloth to clean the battery and plastic housing, do NOT use a pressure washer on an E-Bike.