– When Powering on your system, hold the on power button for 3 seconds, make sure there is no weight on either of the pedals.
– This system offer five different levels of assist, 1 being the lowest, 5 being the highest.
– When transporting the bike/trike on a car in wet weather,remove the battery and store it in a safe place in the car to avoid
– Do not attempt to modify your e-system.
– Avoid exposing the product to any strong shocks.
– Normal wear and tear due to aging is not within Bafang’s scope of quality guarantee.
– Examine the battery charger regularly for damage especially the cable, plug, and housing. If the charger is damaged, do not
use until it is either replaced or repaired.
– Only use the specified charger.
– If the battery does not become fully charged after six hours,unplug the charger immediately and do not continue charging
the battery. Contact AngleTech for assistance.
– Do not leave battery near sources of heat, such as heaters.
– For the winter months, store the battery at around 80% battery, in a dry, room temperature environment. Make sure to charge
the battery once every month or so to avoid excessive battery discharge.
– Use a wrung-out damp cloth to clean the battery and plastic housing, do NOT use a pressure washer on an E-Bike.
– This product is designed to be fully waterproof to withstand wet riding conditions.
However, do not deliberately immerse in water.