– When powering on your system, hold the on button for 3 seconds, while making sure there is no weight on either pedals.
– To turn on the front light, hold the + or up button for 3 seconds.
– To access “walk” mode, hold the button on the bottom of the display for a few seconds (see attached photo, the display should read walk,
push to + or up button while still holding the walk button to activate “walk” mode.
* If the battery is in “off” mode, walk mode will not be accessible.
– This system has four different levels of assist: Eco, Tour, Sport, and Turbo.
– When transporting an e-bike, remove the battery from the bike and store it safely in the vehicle.
– If the battery is left on without being used, the system will automatically turn itself off after 5 minutes (roughly) of inactivity
– Annual service checks are recommended.
– Ideal charging level for a battery is 100% and should be charged at room temperature.
* A fully depleted battery can take up to 5 hours to charge.
– Only use the charger that came with your system, using a different charger risks a shorter battery life and can cause the system to
– Store the battery at room temperature (59°-68°F) in a dry environment and avoid direct sunlight.
– For winter riding under 32°F, a thermal protective cover for the battery is advised.
– In winter months, wait until the absolute last minute to put your battery back on your e-bike (after storing in room temperature).
– If you do not plan on using the battery for a while, store the battery at around 30-60%, in room temperature, and charge it monthly to
avoid any deterioration on the battery while not in use.
– Use a wrung-out damp cloth to wipe off the system, do not use strong detergents.
– Remove the battery before cleaning.
– Do not use a pressure washer to wash an e-bike.